Who is Eligible for the No Win No Fee Plan?
We are not able to offer our No Win No Fee Plan to everyone.
We can only offer our litigation funding via our CFA if you are making a will contest/challenge, and if we felt that:
- your case has legal merit
- without the Plan you would not be able to afford to take legal action
- you will provide us with full and frank details of your claim and of the case generally
- you are prepared to sign our CFA.
Please note that:
- Our No Win No Fee Plan is usually only available if you are making a will contest/challenge. We can only offer litigation funding for people commencing a will contest/challenge. Legal fees for any other type of litigation involving deceased estates do not normally qualify for the Plan.
- If you are living offshore, in the unlikely event that you need to come to England for a court hearing, your fares would not be covered by our CFA, but we would try to claim the fares back for the Estate/Defendant on your behalf.